Time Duration: Approximately 40 minutes
- pasta of your choice (can be gluten free)
- 1 cup of raw cashews
- 1 head of medium cauliflower
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1/2-1/3 cup of milk (or substitute any nut milk)
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar (or substitute lemon to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- zucchini or any other desired veggies(optional)
1) Prepare cashews and soak them for 2 hours.
2) Cook pasta to desired hardness and set aside.
3) Boil a large pot of water. Wash and cut the cauliflower and place into the pot. Cook until soft (around 5 minutes).
4) In a food processor, combine the cashews, turmeric, milk, apple cider vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Add all the cauliflower slowly until well mixed into a creamy sauce.
5) Stir fry any veggies until almost fully cooked in the same pot used for the cauliflower.
6) Combine the sauce and pasta. Enjoy!
Alana Chin Lue
I am a holistic health and reiki practitioner finding inspiration and wisdom through personal development, health and wellness, spirituality and life.